Disposable METRO Passes (click here to go back to Categories)
METRO CASH and METRO PASS cards are disposable paper cards about the size of a business card, and have a magnetic data strip on the back. These disposable cards make boarding easier and faster and are convenient for infrequent or single use.
- When expired, or all cash value has been used, the card must be discarded
- If you will be riding more frequently METRO recommends a Reloadable CRUZ Card
- Can also be purchased at any METRO Ticket Vending Machine (TVM), Pass Vendor, or at the Customer Service Information Booth
- Upon boarding, slide your METRO Pass through the card reader on the farebox
- The proper fare is deducted from METRO CASH cards, METRO Passes are validated by the farebox