The next MAC Meeting is February 15, 2017.
MAC provides advisement to Santa Cruz METRO’s Board of Directors.
Details below on how you can apply to become a MAC member.
- MAC's purpose is to advise Santa Cruz METRO’s Board of Directors on matters of policy and operations referred to MAC by the Board or the CEO/General Manager
- MAC may also address issues regarding the quality and quantity of transportation services provided by Santa Cruz METRO
- MAC may be made up of anyone from Santa Cruz County that applies and is appointed by a Santa Cruz METRO Board Member
- If you wish to apply for appointment, please complete this application form
For Further Information:
- call the Santa Cruz METRO Administrative Coordinator at (831) 426-6080
- The membership term is four (4) years
- Terms commence upon appointment by the Board of Directors
Meeting Times and Location:
- MAC meets quarterly on the third Wednesday of the specified month at 6:00 pm
- Judy K. Souza Operations Facility, 1200 River Street, Santa Cruz, 95060